Sunday, March 10, 2013

Snowboarding!

Today, I went snowboarding. I would share a picture, but I forgot to take my camera. It was awesome, I went down at, like, a 100 mph (yes, I know that is an exaggeration). I almost did a flip, but I wiped out before my board could level with the ground. I ended up ramming the snow with the tip of my board into the snow and flipping onto my head. It was probably the best part of the whole trip. Then I went down to a lower part of the mountain and sled (or is it sledded?) with my little brother. We made a snow ramp and I took some jumps on that. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! If only I had brought my camera! I could've shared pictures!
Anyway, today's word is...


Bpshhhhhhhhhh...(You should know what this is by now)
Snowbawesome!
(That's snowboard and awesome put together)



No comments:

Post a Comment