Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Rollerskating

Hello, fans of me. How are you today? Hahahaha! You can't tell me! There's no way to leave your opinion on my blog! If there was, that would be cool. I'm going to invent it, I'll call it commenting. Anyway, I went rollerskating today at RollerSkate City. It was kind of fun, if you call fun dodging a 2-4 year old that fell down because they're absolute noobs at rollerskating every 5 seconds (No offense to those 2-4 year olds, it was just an observation). Then I thought of a genius idea. What if your GPS told you when to get gas, and reprogrammed your route so that you stop at a gas station. Pretty genius huh? Anyway, it's time to the word of the day!


Bpshhhhhhhhhh....
Lamperelse
(Pronounced lamp-ER-else, sort of like lamp or else)

No comments:

Post a Comment